We are currently taking expressions of interest for an HSE Officer to join our busy team. We are seeking driven individuals with a safety conscious attitude who will be able to promote a positive health, safety and wellbeing culture within our business.
To be successful for this role, you will have the below attributes and qualifications:
- Ability to work as part of a team in an office environment
- Ability to work on site as an independent company representative as and when it is required.
- Cert IV in WHS or a similar recognised HSEQ qualification
- Microsoft suite proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc)
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Independent self-starter with good organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Motivated individual with good communication skills and a "can do" attitude.
- Support the HSEQ team with day to day requirements for the business
- Assist in injury management requirements for the business
- Assist in ensuring HSEQ compliance is maintained with applicable internal and external requirements
- Support the investigation of incidents, injuries or breaches
- Assist in the compiling of monthly HSE statistics
- Conduct internal and external audits of suppliers and contractors
Key skill Required