We are looking to recruit a Crewing Officer/HR Officer to join our West Perth team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The role will be responsible for assisting and providing support with the administration of the entire crew management function of employees on offshore facilities operating within Australia.
Reporting to the Operations Manager. The roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Crew Engagement and Management of offshore employees on a day to day basis
- End to end Recruitment and Onboarding
- Coordinate the administration of employee training and development
- Process fortnightly payroll
- Focus on correct data entry into the HRIS (OPMS) as required and ensure all audit and compliance checks are completed
- Coordinate all employee travel arrangements
- Under the guidance of the Operations Manager you will provide support on HR matters to employees
- Providing excellent employee service and build strong relationships with the relevant key stakeholders
- Continuously drive to improve processes across the business
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate they are comfortable working autonomously and is able to manage working in a client focused environment.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Human Resource role or similar and enjoy working within a small team, with an ability to co-ordinate and priortise work.
- Strong administration skills including data and document control
- Understanding of basic concepts of Human Resources Management and how these apply in the workplace
- Problem solving, time management and able to develop practical and forward-thinking solutions
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrable ability to work autonomously, priortise and coordinate work in order to meet deadlines
- Flexible and adaptive to change
- Proactive work ethic
- Ability to ensure complete confidentiality and integrity of personal and intellectual information at all times
Key skill Required